Guys, would you date a girl with red hair (very very light pretty much strawberry blonde) who was 5'4 and 187 Ibs?

My weight is pretty much spread through my entire body evenly, and I've got sort of an hourglass figure. Preferably football players or country boys... or country boys who play football! But any and all guys answer please! (:

• stick thin girls
  • curvy girls

Most Helpful Guy

• I like curvy girls :) i find them more sexy so to answer your questions i think so i would

What Guys Said 8

• I love curvy girls.
    I don't mean this is a mean way, honestly, but from the numbers you gave, I think you may be a bit more than just curvy. I personally don't date heavier girls because I value health and fitness and would prefer my significant other share that value.

• You have an excess weight of about 12-15 kg (33 lbs).
    But otherwise, curvy of course.
    Please don't start purging and stuff after reading this comment, because malnutrition doesn't help, and in fact, does kill you. You need more physical activity, is all.

• I'm not a football player, but I'm a rarity in that I work private security and I'm not overweight, haha.

The red hair won't hurt you, it will probably grab guy's attention.

But lose some weight, seriously. I'm 6 inches taller than you, a *lot* stronger, and I'm still lighter than you when I'm wearing a kevlar vest and a beretta 92fs handgun.

If a girl has a nice face, a decent length hairstyle and knows how to dress alright, losing weight can make her attractiveness skyrocket. Seriously, look at this link. Redhead lost a lot of weight and went from unattractive chubster to smoking hot. Losing weight is even easier than building muscle or getting a good job!

www.heaven666.org/...head-transformation-60150.php

• Redheads? Definitely, I am one and whenever I see another (who's a girl) they immediately get more attractive, assuming they're not repulsive or an idiot

• You had me at redhead!

• Guys are attracted to many different body types, shapes, etc. I love redheads, but I'm an athletic type so I want a lady who might participate in my activities. You'll be fine. If there's something about yourself that you don't like, then change it. Otherwise, be you, and your man will come along.

• Way too heavy for me.

• Curvy but fit. Curvy in America is pretty much obese in every other country. If a BMI is in the healthy range then I am good to go. I live a healthy life and require that from a partner. But your BMI results is 32.1 which according to the National Institute of Health is in the obese range. So no I would not date you.

What Girls Said 2

• sorry there are no pictures and this isn't a dating site

• Why are u so mean

• I'm not being mean. you can't ask people if they would date you without putting up a picture , also its because some chubby people can be cute

• Wow. Its not so black and white.
    Your options were "stick thin girls" and then "curvy" girls. Curves are attractive to most men, being stick thin is not. But you're obese. You're BMI is 32 and a BMI of 30 or above is obesity.
    Being obese is not the same thing as being curvy. Alas, thin girls can be curvy.
    You're obese hun, calling yourself a curvy hourglass doesn't make it better.
    And just because a girl isn't fat doesn't make her stick thin. And the guys answering are saying they like genuinely curvy girls, not obesity.

• I realize I was harsh. I'm just tired of women who are medically obese saying they're just curvy and kinda chubby. YOUR health, not your ability to attract a mate, is what's important.
      Good luck

• It's ok! Haha thanks for sharing your honest opinion though! (: