How would you react after being asked if you want a date, to find out it wasn't a date in which you actually thought? (PRANK VIDEO)?

These YouTubers pranked New Yorkers, going around asking both men and women if they want a date, but this date in actuality is a chocolate called "Date" to see people reaction. Not all didn't project homophobic reaction though. Its quite funny.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqKFeht28rQ

20

What Girls Said 2

• I watched the whole video. I can't believe it but this guy is lucky he didn't get killed. A lot of guys don't like homosexuals.

• Lol yeah. New Yorkers are crazy

• I've seen this video before but DAMN, that cop is sexy. That cop can arrest me anytime, lmao. I need to street walking around union square part to see if I see him xD

I am actually subscribed to these YouTubers. I love NYC and glad i live there. The people lol are all lively as crazy as hell. Reactions were hilarious

What Guys Said 0