Guys have no option but to become players/jerks?

After going in between being the "nice guy" treating girls like they deserve being serious knowing what I want, not playing with their emotions. And the jerk" player guy who just talks to girls and flirts with the girls he likes talks to more than one girl at the time and leads them on. Honestly I like being the nice guy but when I'm playing the game I get more confident I feel less controlled and more in control. When I'm nice girls tend to be in control and that only happens to me when I really like a girl. I become this nice guy and get screwed at the end.

Most Helpful Girl

• You aren't a player because of confidence. Keep the confidence, but also keep the qualities that make you who you really are, which is a respectable guy.

What Girls Said 5

• Guys definitely have a choice when it comes to that. Almost all the nice guys I know are doing just fine and have gf's or wives.

• It's just being nice to the wrong girls... be who YOU are and don't change for anyone.

• Ok so we girls want both. Be a player/jerk use that confidence but also be a nice guy. Use that confidence on one girl and maybe when you're trying to get the girl kinda flirt with ONE other girl. Someone who isn't prettier than her but not ugly. Make her jealous. She'll come to you. But you're not being a jerk because you want to be confident. It's the confidence that we like.

• There's nothing jerky about flirting with multiple people until you find who you want to be in a relationship with. I think your idea of nice and jerk are confused.

• I'm sorry to hear that but they obviously don't deserve you. There are too many players/jerks in the world already and I hate them.

What Guys Said 4

• You can also go MGTOW and just forget them altogether. That's what a lot of guys do.

• Sometimes I think you have to become a jerk to get them, then become a nice guy so they think they've changed you

• You of all people should know how hard nice guys have it, its war out there for them, you can either become a douche (jerk) or a genuine alpha male which takes dedication.

• What you said is all true. Behave accordingly lol.