Need female advice on issue with boyfriend and his friends?

I have been playing football with my boyfriend and his pals., were all 18-20 years old, they play a rough game of tackle which sometimes includes the men "accidentally" tackling the women by grabbing our boobs to tackle us. my boyfriend says its all in good fun so to just deal with it when one of his friends does it to me. does anyone have any advice how to get these guys back? one problem is i'm only 5'4 and most of these guys are big and built

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't "get them back", how could you even do that, what does that mean, what they're doing is simply just unacceptable and so sexist. Your boyfriend should stick up for you and protect you and not allow that. Those guys should respect you and you shouldn't stand for it. You're boyfriends friend should respect you too and you don't have to deal with it! Honesty you need to tell your boyfriend it's not okay. Then again, you don't seem too upset about it or anything in you're question, maybe you're okay with this kind of conduct? Most women wouldn't be however, what they're doing really is sexist because they're not respecting you, like that's so weird they're groping you and you let them get away with it!! Be strong girl, just because they are men doesn't mean they are any better than you and you really should just not allow that. Then again, if it doesn't affect you yknow, it is your life and you're body and we all react differently to things but really that just wouldn't be acceptable in most parts of the world and you could even report them for sexual harassment.

• Wait is this even a serious question, I've been reading your answers to comments and it's almost like your taking the piss! Like do you realise how wrong that is what they're doing? All you care about is messing back and hitting them. You know it's not something to be proud of and you should probably leave your boyfriend and his friends for being such pervy assholes. Have some respect for yourself and walk away. I don't know what age you are but you seem pretty immature.

What Guys Said 2

• wow thats messed up

• Knee them in the balls while you're going down to the ground/on the ground whenever they do it.

What Girls Said 4

• Your boyfriend is completely fine with his friend grabbing your boobs? Ummm... I'm sorry, but that doesn't really sound quite right.
    That being said, kick them in the crotch.

• He just thinks its part of the game, cause guys kinda get grabbed there too

but dont guys wear those jock things in sports?

• think it will work on a tough dude?

• It might.

• If you're only 5'4" they don't need to grab your boobs to tackle you. Seriously?

• Wait hold on, if you were 7 feet tall they still don't grab your boobs to tackle someone. Your bf is an asshat... as are his friends, you're not much better if you seriously believe that.

• Tell them you don't think it's funny. You don't have to "deal with" someone touching you in a way you don't like.

• I tried elbowing one in the gut, but it didn't even hurt him

• Weird

just dont play it

• but I love playing tackle football, I just want to get them to play fair

• First of all, dump him he's dumb.
    Second of all, stop playing tackle football with dudes. Pay touch football instead or flag football.

• play*

• I've played football with guys and girls plenty of times (touch not tackle) and never once have any of the guys intentionally tried to grab the girls boobs.. the guys you play with are disrespectful and so is your boyfriend. Stop playing football with them.