Girls if you dated a guy and it didn't work out, would you be ok with him asking out one of your friends?

Would that bother you or is it against the girl code or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• I suppose it would be fine if it was a mutual decision, but if it was his decision I think I would be hurt.

• So as long as he ask you first then it would be ok.

• More along the lines that the break-up was mutual. If I still had feelings for the guy, but he didn't for me, it would be painful to see him with my friend. If my friend and ex felt it to be THAT important to be together, I would end up supporting them.

What Girls Said 10

• It depends on the relationship we had and how close we were. Either way, I would want him to confront me about it first, just out of respect. If it was a long, close relationship and then he pursued a friend of mine, it would probably hurt me. Also, it depends on how the I am with the friend.

• Yes. He has to tell me though.

I think my ex misses me so I would be surprised.

• Sure, I don't really have female friends. So that would be an interesting twist.

• It would depend on which friend.

• Depends how attached I was to him, if I wasn't and it was really brief no

• That what I thought too. If it was a serious relationship and then you broke up then it would suck if they started dating your friend.

• No, it wouldn't bother me since it didn't work out. It's not against the girl code.

• Really? I'd always thought it was a complete no go

• Really. It didn't work out and I'm not dating him anymore (probably don't even have any feelings for him either), so why would he be my "territory"? That's just stupid.

• What no , only if he's ok with dying. That is #1 girl code

• Would be a bit weird from her but i would get over it

• I wouldn't mind at all! But that might just be me

• It depends on how long we dated and how close the friend is. Of we were together a while, it'd be pretty low to ask out a close friend.

What Guys Said 0