Almost 17 and I've never had a boyfriend. What am I doing wrong?

I'm about to start my senior year and I've never had a boyfriend. I use to think that it just wasn't time but now I'm starting to think it's me. I have a good figure and I don't think I'm completely disgusting to look at but I'm still not getting anywhere. Someone showed interest but he just wanted to sleep with me. What am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never had a girlfriend in high school. But at 20 I met the woman I spend 25 years with. So it isn't the end of the world. But women are in control of relationships and sex. so if you want a boyfriend and have not had one, then you need to rethink your requirements.

What Guys Said 5

• Your not doing anything wrong. In fact, your doing something right. Most Teens rush relationships, especially teen girls. This is why they start dating younger then boys, and often date guys too old for them. Taking your time is a really good choice. Who says you need to rush and get boyfriend? :)

• You're not taking initiative most likely. Start talking to guys, not as in "I want to date you" but just mingle with guys instead of girls. Only potential consequence is girls getting jealous of you.

• I dated my first "real" girlfriend when I was 17 so its perfectly normal. no girls were interested in me before that so I really didn't date anyone and this girl asked ME out so I finally was happy... worst experience of my life, she fucked up my life tremendously and left so be happy ur still single sweetheart...

• Yeah there is nothing wrong I'm only 15 but u just haven't met the right guy don't sleep with anyone just because u like them get to know them first don't just let some dirty dick slide inside of u

• Most likely nothing. I was 19 when I started dating.

What Girls Said 4

• Most likely it's nothing. Honestly I "dated" a bit in high school but after looking around at my options, I gave up on dating until college. Then at the end of my sophmore year I ended up meeting a guy that was 21 and had a successful relationship with him for two years. Most high school guys don't know what the hell they want and guys that age tend to be really immature, despite a select few. I'd say focus on yourself, I'm sure you'd find a date for prom and everything but really your senior year is probably the absolute wrong time to get in a relationship. Focus on school and college (or at least your career path) boys will always be there, the oppurtunites you're given now won't.

• Lack of confident. Let the guy come to you and act like you are the hottest thing out there.
    Without being a bitch of course :)

• I'm about to start my senior year and I've never had a boyfriend. Most guys that show interest in me also want to sleep with me.
    There's nothing wrong with you. Being this age is hard. It'll get better (at least that's what they tell me)

• You're not doing anything wrong! I'm sixteen and I've never had my first kiss or anything. The right guy will come in time. Just focus on you, your friend, and your family right now!