Is sending nudes to the same gender cheating?

i understand sending nudes to another guy would be cheating but is it cheating if its another girl? im totally straight and it was just a joke but i would like to know what the guys think about it

• Yes it is
  • No its not

Most Helpful Guy

• as long as ur not sending them expecting nudes in return ur fine... I send nudes to pretty much any girl that asks as long as I know her because im comfortable with my body, I mean not like me doing anything sexual, just a nude shot after a shower or something cuz she wants to know how I look nude... this im sure would bother my gf if I had one but luckily im single so no harm done riiiiiggggghhhhtttt? lol

What Guys Said 7

• If you're not doing it to arouse her, no it's not cheating. But if you think she might show it to a guy you both happen to know?

• no. there is really nothing you can do with a nude pic except jerk off to it regardless of the gender. i think you need to do a lot more than that for the act to be labelled as cheating

• No and neither is making out with another girl

• Depends on your guy. A lot of guys wouldn't mind you trading pics as long as you send em to him too

• Unless you are in love with her and date her then no, it's not. You can even have sex with her and it'd not be cheating in my opinion. It'd only be when it starts to negatively affect your relationship that it becomes a problem.

• Just like school showers you see the same gender naked, nothing wrong. Unless your gay, then yeah

• Noooooo it's not

What Girls Said 2

• If its a joke no, but still inappropriate

• If I am right handed, and I slap you with my left, did I really slap you?