The girl I started seeing drinks every night after work and smokes. I don't do either. Can we ever be compatible? Am I just infatuated?

So the girl I started seeing drinks everynight after work and smokes cig after cig. I find her almost defiant life attitude amusing and entertaining but at the same time I'm turned off by it as I'm a health nut and don't drink or smoke. When she brings up issues and problems I want to help her and find solutions , but then she just extends her beer to cheers with me and says "life is good". Without addressing the issue? Wtf. So Opposites attract? I feel it represents the opposite of what I believe in , so do I like her or just find her fascinating because she's so different and defiant?

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to core values, opposites do not attract.

You being a self-proclaimed health nut and her basically being the opposite of that would just cause way too much friction.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, it'll be really hard for you two to be compatible. I'm somewhat of a health nut myself, and I definitely can't stand kissing someone and tasting their alcohol or cigarettes, not to mention the smell.

• Get out now.

What Guys Said 3

• She's so trashy, go find a good girl who respects herself!

Or just be in a friends with benefits type relationship with her

• She sounds hot.

• Just have sex with her and get out. One day when you're madly in love with her she'll break your heart during one of her nightly escapades and blame it on the alcohol.