When you are dating someone, do you?

Sleep around with other people or just that person? do you kiss and make out with other people too or just the person you are dating? This is all before you go exclusive.

If you do, do you feel bad or do you think that there isn't anything wrong with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. That's trashy in my opinion. Why even go out on a date with one girl if I already have another to work on? One at a time. That's how I want it and that's how its always going to be. Even when dating.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, if I have the intention of becoming exclusive with them then I would rather not jump in bed with some other random people.

• If I'm interested in a girl in particular, regardless of whether we're dating or not, I won't kiss or do anything like that with any other girl, i wouldn't want to.

• One girl FTW!

• 1 woman man right here loyal as a dog

• I dont... i need to focus on one person at a time.

• Just that person. Nobody else.

What Girls Said 2

• Purpose of dating: meeting and relationship possibilities. Actually, I prefer to date one at a time, for health purposes also and my personality is I am a loyal person. Do you want your recent date to do the same? It is not wrong to date a lot of guys not until you go exclusive.

• But if you want the respect that you wanted, I'd rather stick to one.

• Logically you're right.

However dating is more emotion than logic.

If a guy's emotions turn off of u for u seeing other guys , the logic of what you're doing,

no matter HOW logically correct it is,

won't mean jack shit to him and how your reputation is affected.

• I see other people until we discuss becoming exclusive.