Have you ever regretted rejecting a person?

I rejected a girl around 6 years ago because I had low self-esteem and a lack of confidence, the girl gave me her number, asked me if I wanted to go out and I just couldn't go through with it. She was a model, she was intelligent, funny, witty and had a great sense of humour, but she made me feel ugly, unintelligent, unsuccessful at life and she had tonnes of guys hitting on her all the time.

Anyway I saw her the other day, we didn't speak, just passed each other by and I could have kicked myself in the head. Why didn't I just grow some balls lol.

So have you ever regretted rejecting someone or not following up someone's interest in you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Gosh.. man.. girls like the truth tell her the truth next time you see herask her for a moment and then tell her if she doesn't want to speak or see you again you'll understand but you wanted to make your self clear why you didn't do it
    And be brave this time and a gentleman
    And if you have bad style.. be more stylish so she won't say no now because of what you did
    And by the way I voted no.. because I try even if for a day.. it's better than regret it

What Girls Said 3

• I think I've regretted the way I rejected them more than actually having rejected them. Hmmm

• Although I'm happy with who I'm with now and happy with my life I always think about the "what ifs" in the back of my mind. I believe one should take up all the opportunities they can to get to know someone and take their chances or you'll be left with the "what ifs" hanging around the back of your mind.

• Yes, but if I get approached, I always reject them because I panic, and I don't know what to do

• I've always wondered why girls do this.

• I know, it's a bad thing to do, but every time some guy tries to flirt with me I almost have a heart attack because I get so nervous

• Because guys almost always play aloof and then shoot at point blank!

What Guys Said 1

• I've never been approached by a girl, im not lucky, i know useless answer here