Does everyone really has their own Robin?

I just want to know everyones opinion on this. Just take a look at the picture
http://twicsy.com/i/dn67be

Most Helpful Guy

• I am Batman. I don't need a Robin. ;-p

• Yes I have a Robin. And she doesn't even know it.

by the way - Who the heck is "Robin"?

• Yes I saw the picture. But I've never seen the show. :-)

• Haha its a good show

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, we all have someone who serves as a friend, and someone we need to take care of. Some of us have MANY Robins!

• I have a robin :/

thing is, we had something. then I went from her crush to the friendzone to not even a friend._.

• I don't.-.

I must be missing out.

• folks who are stupid and can't move on and find someone else seem to have a "Robin" i mean come on get over it, there's plenty of other fish in the sea

• Its not about nt being able to move on, im just wondering if everyone has that one person that he was in love with more than everyone else he ever dated. Calm down dude, jeez.

What Girls Said 3

• nope i don't have a robin

• i has my own robin

• Oh, I thought you meant Batman's Robin. In which case I wish I had my own Robin :(
    Not sure who that lady is, but you shouldn't just quit or give up hope when you can't be with someone you think is perfect. Go out and find someone amazing who loves you back!

• Haha this just occured to me, im not heartbroken or anything i can assure you. Im just wondering. And you're not a fan of How I Met Your Mother then.