What makes a girl "bad news" ?

What makes a girl "bad news"? If someone (male or female) told a guy you were bad news and to stay away, what does that mean? I ask this because my manager said that to a guy co worker. She told him to stay away from me. She would always try and separate me from men. She would say I'm bad to men to my face to and say i don't care about them. And i use them. She doesn't know any relationship I had. I kind of played out and started ignoring one of these guys at work. I think he had a lot of feelings for me, but then I just started avoiding him. She is almost like a mother to him. I don't get why she would go tell other men this (to stay away from me)

Most Helpful Guy

• She could be jealous of you, she could have reached an uninformed judgement of you, or she could be repeating rumors she has heard about you.

What Guys Said 3

• she might think you are a player or dose not like how you dress or she could be just jelouse so she just telling man lies if your hot and sounds like it lol she sounds like she dont like how man pay attention to you so she telling guys your bad news so they will stay away i would not worry tell them she just jelouse or she dont know your personal life that should help

• because u did something I don't know WHAT, to piss this girl off...

• I didn't do anything. She would always make me stay away men. A lot of girls would do that. When men didn't even care about them. My manager is particular

• well she's just a jealous bitch then:/ sorry to hear that tho:(

• She hates you, probably because you are what she wishes she was.

What Girls Said 0