Guys, how many of you are 45 pounds or more overweight and have a gf?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• My bf is about 30 lbs overweight. He blames me for it since he gained weight after he met me. But he's tall, 6'3, so he's able to hide the extra weight

• I think I am close to that. I don't know what my healthy weight should be.

• I'm talking about guys

• bahahhaha! I google image that! omg there is a funny one of a guy tipping over and falling but grabbing onto the shelf for dear life hahahah! fuck I know im a dick I like to laugh at other peoples misfortune

• Being fat isn't a misfortune. They are nasty humans. Too fat to work but not too fat to stuff their face with crap. And those carts... I HATE THOSE CARTS!

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 15 and 6 foot 3 and about 260 pounds I play football for my school so add in muscle to that but I got a good amount of fat in me and I have a gf

• Yeah but you're tall , you carry it well. . I'm short

• The women on gag said I'm too fat

• There not the right ones, but try not to use an Internet website, it probably couldn't hurt to losea couple pounds though but in order to find the right girl you will need to meet then in person