When sitting at a table, do you sit across or beside your bf/gf?

I prefer to sit across the table. Most of the time the situation doesn't allow for it (rectangular tables). Other times it's just more comfortable to talk and also look at each other when sitting across.

But if there's no table, like just a park bench or sitting in the bus or subway, then sitting side by side is best. :)

• Across
  • Beside
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally me and my bf will sit next to each other, but occasionally we sit across. It really depends. I prefer next to though most of them time :)

What Girls Said 5

• Most of the time if we're at a table like a restaurant then we sit across from each other, but like you said at a park or something then we sit side by side (;

• We sit across from one another

• if possible beside (like on a bench or nook) and we are turned to each other like love birds ♡♡

• that's cute :3 when I sit next to my crush her voice turns all soft and timid-ish. But neck pain after a while lol.

• Always across. I like seeing the other person's face

• Also better for conversation too! But unfortunately it's not as intimate. :/

• Usually next to him cuz he likes it when our skin can touch

What Guys Said 4

• You got it

• You forgot "on my lap" (;

• I like to sit across from her so i can see her whole body. She like to sit beside me. I dont like it cause some random person could just come sit with you.

• Wait, I think you're not referring to a restaurant or anything? Cos usually the table's in the way haha. Can't see her whole body.

• Yea not whole body lol lets just go with face then