Is there guys who like girls with big bellies? Like plump and round, not just a little chubby?

I'm apple shaped and carry my extra pounds in my midsection. Therefore, my belly is rather big (look at the pic). I used to hate it but lately I've been able to accept myself better. I no longer find it that bad and sometimes I think I look sexy with it. I'm just worried if there are any guys who would actually find big bellies attractive and really like them? I've had boyfriends and they have been "fine" with my body but not really liked it either. I wish I had someone who could actually love my body this way but is it too much to ask?
http://i61.tinypic.com/24b7l2p.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• most guys aren't going to like that. there are some chubby chasers, but the realistic fact is there's 30 fat girls or more for every 1 man that actually likes obese girls.

look, this is harsh to say, but you're medically obese, not chubby. for your health's sake, you should seriously burn the fat and get closer to a healthy weight. being that obese is going to seriously hurt your health and quality of life.

• Thanks for your answer. I think my boyfriends haven't been chubby chasers but rather been with me in spite of my weight. Sometimes I just wish I could feel myself really attractive and desirable in a guy's eyes. I had big belly when I was skinny, though. I guess this is just my shape..

• I don't know how much I weigh... I was about normalweight last time though

• I think you look great!! Very sexyyyy!!!

What Guys Said 9

• I sure you will can't tell by just that picture but their is more to the body than just the stomach. I'm sure your others features (nice ass, cute face, nice boobs, hair, nice smile etc.) can overcome a tubby tummy.

• I'm not so sure about that :/

• no it's not besides as long as he can feel the top of your clit when he slides his hand down your pants then your fine and besides a little belly on a woman give more cusion for the pushin

• OK. I hope some younger guys my age would like bellies, too

• I do not mind bellies in fact I think they are sexy like if a woman goes inside the home naked all the time

• hahah :D

• My ex-girlfriends were like 180-220 lbs so it's hard figure out with you sitting down
    but i do like thicker girls/ bigger girls

• You should take a different picture standing up. Sitting down is the most unflattering position you can take. And yeah, some guys do like girls with big bellies.

• It's not so big when i'm standing up. But it sticks out way past my boobs anyway :/

• Well, I would have to get to know you. If I really liked you I probably wouldn't care. I actually prefer chubby girls, but I am a small guy and you are a bit bigger than I might be able to handle.

• Haha.. Well, thanks for sharing your opinion :)

• To be completely honest, I think your belly is sexy... Sorry if I sound Creepy, but a lot of guys like big girls actually. ^_^

• Some guys do! Perhaps more likely to if they have a round belly of themselves.

• i like only fit guys :/

• There are guys that like that and even websites for that. I would not however.

• If you are wanting a guy your age that has a six pack, then you aren't going to find one. The older and more out of shape the guy gets, the less it will matter. Very few guys at any age are actually going to prefer a stomach like that, and the ones that do, have plenty of choices, so even if you find one, landing him is hard. There are however a lot of guys that don't require a woman to be their ideal, in order to love her.

• Thanks. I guess it's nearly impossible to find a guy who would like as I am, and that I'd feel the same way back...

• Personally, I usually dont care about the body. Instead its all personality and if there is a soark between us. But for real you will find men who like big bellies and those who dont. I wouldn't let it get to you. And if you want to loose the weight, go running. Its the best for belly weight. Men really like a woman who takes care of herself. Its a self worth and self integrity thing.

• I understand that. Probably it'd be better to loose some weight, they say abdominal fat is a health risk...

What Girls Said 0