Do any girl like men, that likes video games, anime, and is cubby?

I am almost 24 years old, currently single, have a job. Would a girl like a guy like me? I am not picky on girls at all, she could be chubby or skinny. Have small breasts or big breasts. I love it when a girl is nice, polite, mature, has open mind, understanding, and patient.

Girls only.
well i wouldn't force a girl to play video games or watch anime with me i think that would be a huge plus if she did.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. You would need to be willing to settle for an obese girl, or a chubby girl with kids. A girl that is actually your equal still has so many guys trying to sleep with her, she wouldn't be interested in settling for you. For the most part women are only interested in the top 20% of guys, unless the woman is desperate, which luckily for you, many of them feel they are. Mostly they feel that way do to weight, or the fact they have kids. The true secret to getting a girl is to be able to arouse them sexually. Being a nice guy, or being compatible are just bonuses, but they will never replace a guy that sets a woman's loins on fire.

What Girls Said 2

• My bf is chubby and if he liked to play video games and could enjoy a night full of Cowboy Bebop or High school of the Dead with me I would be the happiest woman alive! It really depends on the girl honestly. If a girl enjoys what you do then you definnately have more of a chance with her but if she has no idea what manga is and not open minded.. then you'll have maybe a 5% chance because you're nice and have a job. Now days many girls just go for guys who have looks or money and sometimes they don't have to have a real job... but don't worry about it too much. You'll absolutely find the right gal for you, more than likely when you least expect it.

• Well, these aren't my turn ons xD but I like playing video games, anime and am chubby. And we were used to play games together with my ex fiance, and he was chubby-ish as well. I don't think it'd stop you to get girls. You'll find girls for yourself eventually.

• well i wouldn't force a girl to lay or watch anime with me i think that would be a huge plus if she did.

• Well I think people who are playing games and watches anime have... smaller time to spend with their lovers, unless they play with them too. That's why I ended my most relationships, no time.. xD

• That's my plan once i get into a relationship, I would play games like Mario kart 8, super Mario 3d world, and donkey kong country tropical freeze, when I am with her, then play the games she wouldn't enjoy when she isn't around.

What Guys Said 2

• Gotta find you a nerdy girl that is into games and anime =]

• I'm a chubby gurl