Do clothes make women attracted to you?

I wanna know if you think clothes get women? Like do clothes make women attracted to you? Do certain types of styles attract women?

Most Helpful Girl

• Clothes can definitely make or break someone. That being said, if you already are really attractive and have an amazing body, you could basically wear anything but still look passable.
    Clothes can define, add shape, or create illusions to your body.
    Tips:
    - wear vertical stripe patterns to elongate the body/legs
    - Horizontal lines/pattern add width
    - bold/solid colours make you look slimmer and is more flattering
    - Stay away from white/ light colour pants if you have wide hips/big stomach

Shoe tips -
    - Pointed shoes look good with fitted suit pants
    - round toe/flat toe shoes (ex. vans) makes the calves of legs look more shapely and looks casual hot.

Hair -
    - I personally like short hair on guys (ex. buzz/crew cut or fades) but I also don't mind the well kept faux hawks :p

lol, just my 2 penny bits :)

What Girls Said 9

• I agree with the other answerers, BUT under the condition that the guy is attractive already. If I'm not attracted to the guy physically, whether or not he wears clothes I like I'm still not going to be attracted to him.

• They can contribute to your looks, which in turn can make a woman more attracted to you. However, wearing certain clothes won't guarantee that you'll attract anyone. Clothes are not the be all end all in terms of attraction.

• They def help. Good clothes do two things for you. Say something about you. Like suits, usually imply good jobs, if you wear bathing shorts everywhere you'll probably look more like a relaxed surfer type.
    And second of all good clothes should underline your body type, For men make your shoulders look broader...

• Business suits and ties make a difference as well as a professional attitude. If you treat your girl the same way you would treat your co-workers - professional - formal - humble - accountable - I find that extremely attractive.

• Clothes can defiantly get women , dressing badly is a turn off and dressing nicely is extremely attractive it shows that you take care of yourself and you know what looks good on you and that you at least put effort and your not wearing sweats and a shirt you found on the floor that you think is clean. certain styles attract certain women , but I think overall nice jeans with nice shoes like converse with a button up shirt with a few buttons lose makes girls go crazy. I find that attractive at least

• If you already have an average or above average face/body yes. if you don't it won't make people suddenly attracted to you

• Certain styles attract certain girls

• Yes clothes can make you look more attractive and appealing to women.

• Clothes can make you look hotter

What Guys Said 1

• Big time.

The right clothes can do wonders for your look.