Should I ask her where we stand in the relationship?

Ok so when me and this girl text , mind you we've been on two dates already and have kissed, she uses a lot of lols so im nt sure if she's just being friendly or she still has romantic interest in me (shes 18). The main problem is that it doesn't seem likes she's flirting, i mean she uses a smiley face once in a while but as far as that goes thats it. In addition to this, she rarely ever messages me first where should i take this? should i just ask her where we stand the next time i see her (this Friday coming up) ?

Most Helpful Girl

• ohhh I would definitely suggest asking what is going on, because I had a similar situation where we had kissed and liked eachother but neither of us spoke about where we stood and he ended up hurting my feelings and finding himself a girlfriend. He left me hanging! here I was thinking he was going to ask me out and I find out through another person that he had got himself a gf. good luck

What Girls Said 4

• Always Always Always, Ask. Communication will and can cause ANY relationship justice.

• Ask, DEFINITELY. The biggest mistake you can make is to silently wonder. Your relationship will go nowhere if you can't communicate openly and honestly.

• Definitely. Doesn't hurt to ask.

• mind you we are going to be in a public setting (in someones house for an event)

• There's a time and place for everything. If that's the case then I would just hold off. See how everything plays out at this event. Watch her actions and how she treats you. After the event, if you still need clarity then you should ask her.

• Ask to find out because if you don't it may be too late

What Guys Said 0