Where does a guy want to be taken on a date?

So I've been seeing this guy but I feel like I'm decoding signals and it's not easy! But basically what I've determined is texting him first isn't enough and he probably wants a little more initiation. And according to all advice I've received, they all believe this is the case. So I wanna just casually ask him "hey wanna go to ___" or "do you wanna _____ tomorrow?"... But I have no idea what guys like!! We go to the movie theatre a lot and have had lunch a couple times but is there anything else? I always try to pay for meals or something but won't let me, but I feel if I asked him out, I could be kind enough to pay too. Or instead of going out, would a guy like just inviting him over to my house for Netflix or food? Bowling? I don't know, I'm so clueless.

Most Helpful Guy

• lmao I love bowling, but if he likes you he wouldn't care at all... try to pick a place where there are a lot of nice buildings and go for a walk after watching or doing an activity, go paths where you two never have before.. it should be fun... just make sure you are wearing good shoes because you are going to be walking a lot

What Guys Said 4

• You , netflix , and food is all thats required

• as long as its with you im sure he doesn't care where you take him;)

• anywhere but his closet

• It doesn't matter where you go. The point is being with your s. o. no matter where it is. However, if you don't know where you should go, you probably don't know your s. o. as well as you think you do...

• he's not my significant other, he's a guy I've just gone on a couple dates with and would like to ask him to hang out again...

• If you want to get to know him more, he's your s. o. he's the one you've chosen

• By the way, if you were a lot older, or I was a lot younger... I'd be all over you

What Girls Said 1

• My ex used to take me to the theatre a lot too. Since I could game decently he started taking me to the arcade and we used to chill there. Ask him about his favourite hang out spots, but you should be careful there you wouldn't want to make it seem like an intrusion.