Girls: do you (you personally) always offer to pay on a date?

Girls: do you (you personally) always offer to pay on a date

• Yes I always offer
  • No I don't always offer

Most Helpful Girl

• My bf and I take turns paying so I don't need to offer. I either cover the bill or he does

What Girls Said 11

• Yes. That's the polite thing to do.

• My rule: whoever initiated the date should pay. If you ask someone to take time out of their schedule to spend time with you, it's polite to pay. Just a few weeks ago, I asked a guy out for coffee and had no problem paying for everything.

• Agreed. But do you still offer just for the sake of the politeness

• I'll always offer to pick up half the tab, but I've never ran into a guy that would invite a woman out and then expect her to pay.

• I believe it's courteous to offer unless I have paid for all of the dates and then I may not offer. So far have not ran into that!

• I would always offer to pay, I just dont like it when peoole pay for me, feels like i owe them something.

• yes I always offer... more like i say... u didn't have to please let me pay myself this time!
    I think I would like a guy pay for me once we r officially together. In my traditions a man has to always pay whether its a date or not cuz then otherwise he is not considered a man if he let a lady pay for him.
    I know its not like the western world.

However personally I would still offer to pay but if he lets me pay... definitely there is not second date with that guy.

• Yes, I do.

• Most times I pay my own way.

• I offer but guys don't let a girl pay ,,

• WELL. I am dating a girl and our thing is that we take turns paying for the date. ^-^

When I was dating my ex boyfriend he always paid for me even when I offered to pay for myself.

• I always at least offered, and have paid many times.
    I definitely pay if I asked him, I won't allow him to pay in those scenarios.

• I would always offer to pay half.

What Guys Said 1

• It's nice for them to offer but they should not pay.