How can I get a gf? Especially since I'm shy?

How can I get a gf? Especially since I'm shy? Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Work on being a little but more outgoing. Social skills is a skill. It can be learned. You will never be the social butterfly, but you can learn to be a little less shy.

Volunteer or get a job that will force you to interact with a lot of people. That'll help you be more comfortable around people

• I have 2 things going against me I'm scared to Talk to girls and I'm not good looking

• Exactly, but do it for yourself, not for others.

• You have to work on improving yourself. That will give you the confidence that others will notice.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• you don't; the onus is always on us guys.

• Clarification. Man up. I've been rejected in the worst ways

• I pressed enter by accident... continued. by a few women but I've dusted myself off and moved on. I found that living a healthier lifestyle helps improve confidence. If you're not already doing that I suggest you do and see how you feel after a workout.

• If you are religious, join a social group at your church. Also, try joining a club that does activities you enjoy. That way you can meet people with similar interests. You could also try online dating, but that can be hit or miss.

• Just be yourself. Don't try to change who you are just to impress others. If you do make changes, do it because it makes you feel better about yourself.

• I'm not skinny like I used to be, but it doesn't bother my girlfriend at all, because she loves me for who I am, not what I look like. Those kind of women are out there.