When was your first boy/ girl friend?

And how long did it last? Did you love him or was it puppy love?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• When I was 22 and it lasted a year

I don't consider 'boyfriends' from hs to be relationships and I dated around in college but nothing serious

• it was when I was 16 and lasted till i was 22, so its 6 years... I don't know how does puppy love feels, all i know was I loved him.. :)

• I was not quite 18. It lasted for about 9 months.

Definitely puppy love. What a puppy he was.

• I was 15 and it l lasted 2-3 years on and of. In hindsight it was puppy love/infatuation and very unhealthy.

• I was 14, and it was on and off for all of my freshman year. Probably 6 months in 'on' time. Love him? I didn't even have crush feelings for him ( but that's a different story)

• 18. we broke up 2 weeks -went out for 6 months.

i did love him. he started crying when he broke up with me

• I was 15, it lasted a little over a year, and it was definitely puppy love.

• I was 17, it lasted like 3 months. The kids a douche, he deserves nothing and no one.

• I was 13 and puppy love and I don't remember

• I was/am 19, been with him 2 months so far. He's my best friend.

• I was 12 (almost 13), yeah really young. I stayed with him for 2 years, things went downhill in High School, we grew apart, yada yada. Definitely a learning experience to say the least lol.

• 15, it lasted 4 and a half months. I mean it was love then, but now I realize it was allllll pups 😂

• I'm 16 and still waiting.

• same don't worry

• lol we get someone one day

• of course, it just sucks watching all of your friends... and then there is you.

• Around 15 years old.

• As in crush?

• anything

• Ohh well! :p it was like start of secondary school in year 7 (12 yr) and I finished secondary this year soo yeah i still have a crush on him even tho he like someone else i think! He's a complete weirdo! So for about 5 years I reckon!

What Guys Said 4

• 9 years ago, a shy and very cute girl came to
    me, she had trouble looking up from the ground
    but managed to ask me out.

I never cared for love or relationships before
    that, but she somehow struck a heartstring.

We're still together ^.~

• I was fourteen. It was puppy love, however I don't think puppy love is necessarily invalid. It lasted a year.

• two years ago, it lasted a little over a year and I loved her deeply, but it was immature and naive

• Last year. . We got engaged but it didn't work out