Is there a certain race you're more attracted to?

I personally don't care. I prefer white males, and Puerto Ricans. I'm a mixed, German and African American girl. So my mind is very open.

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• since the day I was probed anally, I've been attracted to alien race

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• i love Caucasian females. their skin is smooth and usually have sexy body. i really feel like slapping their ass but it would be an assault.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not a race, but more an ethnicity (or group of them). I'm most attracted to Caucasians from Mediterranean areas... French, Spanish, Italian, Greek, etc. Not that fond of the Northern European look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am black. I love caucasian women. They're sexy. I would approach one but I don't want to be called a creep.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think black, asian, and native American women are the best

( I am a Native American man)

0|0
    0|0
  • Russian europeans.

0|0
    1|0
  • i like black girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I am from northern Europe myself, I am naturally more attracted to nordic girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly the race or skin color doesn't matter to me. Coal black or ghost white; you can find attractive faces every where. There's just sometimes some cultural differences that can be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not picky, I'm mostly attracted to every race of men except Indian ( from India) men. I don't know just never found them sexually attractive. They have made awesome friends in the past though. I personally don't find it offensive when a man tells me " I am not attracted to Black women" oh well it's his preference. If he did not want to date me because of stereotypes then that would be just ridiculous and racist. All I know is he missed out a girl who can dance, cook, curvy and has soul! ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say Spanish guys (from Spain) and Hispanics/Latinos from Mexico to Argentina and in between but usually the lighter guys, also Caucasian guys from the US, Australia, Europe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been on a "tan man" fetish for quite some time now. It doesn't matter the race though. Latino, middle eastern, mulatto boys. They all have a tan which is mega sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black guys. Brown skin, full lips, win! But I like guys in all races and multiple ethnicities

0|0
    0|0