What should a girl order to eat on the first date?

I know guys don't prefer a girl to eat salad on the first date but t is the easiest thing to chew and keep a conversation going. What is the best way to go about ordering food on the first date without looking like you dont eat? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Just eat what you like. I'd like a girl who would feel comfortable stuffing her face with whatever she actually enjoys. You can still keep a conversation going. It just requires not eating the whole time. Kinda like a family dinner. Just take breaks in eating to talk/breaks in talking to eat. I wouldn't mind if the date lasted for an hour or two during a conversational dinner.

• thanks!!!

• You're welcome. :)

And thank you for best answer. Well, most helpful. I'm still stuck in the old days. XD

• Haha, when me and my friends go out we take hours eating and talking. XD

What Guys Said 5

• I hate it when a girl gets something super healthy. When a girl gets a burger or something, I love it. As long as they don't only eat burgers and unhealthy shit.

• Better be cheap 'cause I'm paying ha... just kiddin', anything!

• The guy isn't going to be paying attention to what you order lol. So order whatever looks yummy to you. Just be yourself, including your food tastes, even if they are weird food tastes or quantities.

• icecream, preferably soft serve... and u can use that stuff to ur advantage to it too

• order what you like to eat... but avoid foods like tagliatelle an spaghetti as they can be messy...

What Girls Said 1

• I usually order the chicken or something cheap haha. One first date I had, I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and the guy was impressed. I said "bacon makes everything better" and he was like "that's hot."