So meet this guy for this first time and had one date, The date seemed to be well and the next evening he calls you.
However, you don't answer for whatever reason. He leaves you a voice mail saying to meet again.
How inclined are you to call back? Care to explain? Is it better for a guy to leave a voice mail or is it odd/needy?
- No voice mail, I won't return the call0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Left a voice mail, I won't return the call20% (1)0% (0)12% (1)Vote
- Left a voice mail, I will retrun the call20% (1)0% (0)12% (1)Vote
- No voice mail, I will return the call60% (3)0% (0)38% (3)Vote
- I don't care either way/ I am a Guy.0% (0)100% (3)38% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
If a girl is interested in you, she will 100% call you back. she'd probably even be awaiting your call. However, some girls do like to play hard-to-get and will wait a while to return your call, so its kinda hard to tell whether or not she is interested. But to answer your question, I personally, would call back whether or not the guy leaves a voicemail because I feel like its the polite thing to do. & its much better for a guy to leave a message, it lets the girl know that it wasn't just a "pocket dial" and that you actually want to meet again. leaving a voicemail shows her you care about her and that can increase your chances of landing a 2nd date! its neither odd or needy, it's instead very thoughtful :)0
- Show AllShow Less