Girls, should I send her a last minute reminder about our meeting this friday?

So, me and her are meeting this Friday at 3pm for our casual date, but I won't be able to come to volunteer with her this Friday morning, so will this give her the wrong impression that I'm not gonna show up at 3pm later?

I was thinking of sending her a last minute reminder of us meeting this Friday at 3pm. Is this a good idea, or will she think I sound needy? Girls, what do you think? I just don't wanna give her the impression that I'm not showing up.

So, this is what I wanna text her:

"Hey, just to let you know, I won't make it to volunteering on Friday morning, but I'll meet you, but I'll meet you in the afternoon at 3pm :)" How does this sound?
Or does this sound better?

"Hey, just to let you know, I won't be able to make it to volunteering on Friday morning, so I'll meet you on Friday afternoon at 3pm :)"

Is this one too repetitive, since I used the word "friday" twice?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would just shoot her a text saying, "hey just want to make sure we are still good for 3, can't wait to see you!" and apologize for not being able to make it to the volunteering event.

this will let her know you are thinking of her and excited to see her, and it will also show that you feel bad about not being able to make it which shows your venerable and girls love that !!! :)

What Girls Said 6

• yes do it! if you dont want to sound needy and dont want her to have the impression that you won't show up, text her saying something like "Hey, i'm sorry but i won't be able to help volunteer Friday morning. But we are still on for our date at 3!" or something like that haha

• You should seginetly do it. Girls often think that guys forget about their dates so its a good thing if you do it

• No you'll sound needy

• And why? I'm just telling her I won't be able to make it to volunteering on Friday morning, but it doesn't mean I won't show up for the date...

• So just remind her that I can't make it to volunteering on Friday morning? I see her every Friday morning for volunteering though.

• I just don't wanna give her the wrong impression that I won't show up for the date.

• Do it. I would like it, i would think that he is excited for the date which is nice

• Just check base and see if she's still interested. That's normal to do, not needy

• Just write: sucks I can't see you Friday morning but can't wait to see you at 3pm

What Guys Said 0