Does she like me? Getting mixed signals?

I'll cut the crap and get straight to it. There's a girl I like, and I felt like we hit it off when we started talking to each other. She smiled a lot (she's outgoing though) and I made her laugh a lot. We chatted on Facebook for a few weeks after but I always started the convos. We would chat until like 1-2 in the morning for like 5 hours straight. Our conversation are always light and flirty (I think). But then I talked to one of my friends and he said that she told him she doesn't like me and that she's too nice to tell me or something. So I stopped chatting her on Facebook even though I still had feelings for her. But tonight, two weeks since I've stopped Fb chatting her, she chatted me for once and we talked for like 4 hours until like 2 am. I really like her, but I don't know whether I should go after her or just back off. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't really take one person's word for the truth (especially if it wasn't her word personally). Ask her out to dinner or a movie or something, to get a better feel of how you "click" in person. Pick up hints from how she acts around you. I don't know how old you are (if you can drive), but there must be some way to meet up with her. If not, talk to her about your feelings for her and see how she reacts. She probably feels the same way and is just waiting for you to make the first move. Personally, I would never spend that much time-consistently-talking to someone I wasn't interested in. Even if she doesn't feel the same way at first, she shouldn't treat you any different.

• Yeah we're both 15 so we can't drive quite yet. What do you think about the county fair as a first date or whatever? But since schools out I'll have to ask her out over text.

• That should be cute! And yeah, or you could call her. Good luck! :)

• Thank you so much!

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe your mate told a lie about her not liking you and she was waiting for you to talk to her again thats why you didn't talk for a while. Just a thought.

• Stop with the Facebook chats!
    Trust me. Start hanging out with her. You'll get the vibes if she likes you. Take it slow, but not too slow. You should be a little less active when it comes to talking to her and try not to look too overeager.
    If it's really eating away at you. Ask her if she wants you to back off and whether she told your friend about that.
    Best of luck!

• Thanks school's out so how could what could we really do in person?

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely spend real time with her. Connecting online is impractical if you can connect in real life. You have to see if there's chemistry between you two in real life. If not, online chatting is just a waste of time. And how can you talk for this long on fb chat?