Best ways to keep a guy interested when going on hoilday for a month?

I just don't want him to forget about me and we're really at the beginning of our relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• Write him, buy him token gifts... don't get too clingy though, don't contact him constantly, don't send pictures.. that's too much information at the beginning stage!

What Guys Said 4

• Skype/Facetime some kind of way to say hello or such. Seeing eachother, even if over 300 miles away and over video camera can mean alot. At least if your trying to keep him interested. Texting when your not busy, saying goodnight, ect.

• Time zones don't match up

• Text yes.

• There you go!

• Text him, Call him, Skype him at least once a day or every other day. Those are the very essence of long distance relationships, but I think it can apply to this situation as well.

• If you can text him nudes if you can talk to him tease him say how much you can't wait to come back to his sexy ass and fuck his cock in your pussy

• give him reason to remember u, promise things that will make him want to come back :P

What Girls Said 1

• There really is no way in my opinion it's all about trust
    Sure you could Skype him and send him nudes but at the end of the day he is going to do whatever he wants to do

• Yeah I know. I hope I'm good enough to wait for.

• This will test your relationship to see if he really cares