How do you deal with jealous and suppressive white-knight guys?

When I go out, I like to let loose, be myself and have fun. That means flirting with a lot of girls. The girls and I have a good time. What annoys me though, are surrounding guys (who may or may not know you), that:
- put on a serious, snobby, diplomatic vibe. e. g suppose you do something silly like pretend to fly like a bird, a guy who sees you from the side and has nothing to do with you goes "wtf are you doing man? you look so awkward.. stand still"
- support feminist ideology e. g. "dude, how can you just hug random girls you just met? have some respect"

Unfortunately, it's a small world and at the places I frequent, everyone roughly has some idea who you are. I know for a fact that a lot of thee guys are frustrated with their own personal lives and complain about how no girl wants them, even if they have money, looks etc.. but it gets on my nerves when they question why I am the way I am, and why I don't behave like all the other guys. I hate such interference.. how do others deal with it? I know we gotta ignore them, but what do you say to them when they try and lecture you publicly?

Unfortunately, a lot of my guy friends are like this as well. They drag me behind, and use the whole "oh he's ditching us bs".. they prefer to sit at a table and stare at other girls and comment about how hot they are, but none of them have balls
No balls to talk to a girl or let loose, but they feel it's a must to stop me, or threaten to ostracize me in the future. And yeh.. if I do go alone, I definitely notice that women give 5 times less respect. Sadly, it's hard to find guys like me

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah those guys are hating on you hardcore and wish they were you. Your having fun hugging girls and having the time of your life. Yet they are so bored they are soectating everyone in the club enough to worry about the fun your having. Says a lot about their character that they can't just enjoy themselves they have to comment and raid on your fun. I personally love to convert those beta makes to my fun side. If your personality is more powerful then they can't help but get sucked in. Bring a stronger vibe than they can, remember they are the beta for trying to egg you on. The fact that they took the time from their own life to comment on you proves that.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol you don't deal with that prissy-boy bullshit, like you said they're frustrated with themselves, they're probably hatin' on the fact you might take home some perfectly good pussy, (lol just straight up) if you're there doing your thing do it lol, it's not like they drove you there or they be buying your drinks, you know?,... Fuck it have a blast being a bird, shit, invite them to fly with you lol
    Those are the types of guys girls pay the least attention to, luckily I have never encountered a dumbass like that but stay up regardless lol (:

• I don't have an issue with them so much. I don't like it when strangers just hug me or get touchy otherwise. I wish someone would say something but no one ever has

To answer your questions, it's a loud nightclub, do you really talk to them? Just ignore people you don't like

• Excuse me but I am trying to live my life here and your attitude is getting in the way.
    Then start singing I am who I am while dancing around the building. They will never talk to you again. Lol
    Seriously though I think that you should just ignore them and if they start to lecture you, walk away. You sound like a lot of fun and there need to be more people in the world who aren't afraid to let loose and be themselves.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know what places you hang out in and who you associate yourself with, but from where I come from, the guys and girls act like they've never seen a member of the opposite sex and cannot wait to frolic with each other in the middle of a bar or on a dancefloor.

I have to say that when I'm out with friends, I'm usually merry after two pints, I develop a care free attitude and I pay no attention to my surroundings, that's how I deal with things. The only problem with that is I often miss advances from girls who want to dance with me because I'm too busy trying to get rid of my double vision.

• You say "I can do what I want, you go do your own thing and I'll do mine" and then be on your merry way.

• I'm the strong silent type usually. I'll have a beer or two and talk, but I'm not over the top. Honestly just keep doing your own thing, seems to be working out for you