Do you like dating older guys?

what you girls think of dating older men. im 31 and im more attracted to the younger women. like early 20s. i find i have more in common with them i know they say girls are mire mature than guys and maybe im immature. i find i have mire fun dating them. just wonderin is there hope long term. thanks

i wanna ask this girl out at work. she's 22. we went out the other night and had a lot of fun. just wanted to feel you guys out and get opiniins. mainly cause i work with her. probly a mistake. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to only be attracted to older men.. now I'm attracted to all kinds of guys, even younger.

You probably like the younger girls because women my age are a lot more serious and just want to get married. I feel the same way about men my age. Most just seem really desperate to marry or find someone to be in a relationship with. I don't want to date someone who is desperate. I just want to have fun so lately younger men are more attractive to me as well. I mean eventually it would be preferable to be in a relationship (a happy one) and end up married, but I need that initial attraction and it needs to start off as being fun, light, flirty and playful, not so god damned serious...

• absolutely. im not really ready to get married yet. probally a lot to do with how i feel. i know sme girls that would be married at 20. lol

• lol just go with the flow and do what feels right. never mind everyone else.

What Girls Said 11

• Guys I've dated have always been older than me, I don't seem to have been with anybody my age or below. Perhaps it's a maturity thing, guys mature slower than women and I've noticed that even with a 4 year age gap. I tend to connect better with slightly older guys, not that all men my age are immature but from experience I get more out of being with someone who has a few years on me. The biggest age gap I've had was with a guy who was 10 years older than me :)

• i do feel girls are more mature than me in ways. ienjoy goin out and stuff. my friends my age aare settling down and getting serious. not to say i wont. i feel age dosent mattrr if a person connects

• oh isn't that so true i keep saying that. trying not to do too much too soon and thank you :)

• You're very welcome lol and I bet they'll all end up in divorce so don't worry lol ;)

• I prefer guys older than me, I'd say when I'm in my 20s I wouldn't mind going out with a guy in his 30s

• Yes i would im attracted to older men too.

• I only date older guys. Not sure about working with her though it gets complicated , I don't know go for it why not what do you have to lose?

• Yes, older guys are nice. Many girls like older guys.

• so i don't date younger guys but guys of same age (yes), older (yes but not more than 5ive years)

• depends on how much older... but not really i tend to date guys younger then me.

• I wouldn't go like decades older but if I were in my early 20's then a guy in his 30's would be fine. I would not like to date anyone younger than me by even a few months really. But that's probably because I'm 17 and still young myself.

• I do not. I find guys who only want to date much younger women are more immature. Also, they tend to not be as physically attractive, yet oblivious to this fact. 5-6 years is plenty for me.

• i see. i try to stay in shape and work out

• Or, on the flipside, they realize they're being used for kicks and are ok with the price (same for women who look to much younger guys for sex).

• makes sense. i dont get too crazy out there. try to fit in. i know its easier at a bar wen your drinking and such. i think it goes both ways

• I do prefer older guys, but not too much older. As already said, I like to keep guys 5 years older at max.

• 5 years older is my limit

But I'm too old for you! I'm not in my early 20s

What Guys Said 1

• It's fucking stupid though how young women think they are so mature, although I definitely want to date younger women when I'm older.