How would a shy guy respond if a girl he liked asked him out?

I have a crush on a shy guy. I'm thinking I may ask him to go out with me. Do you think he'll freak out and say no, even if he likes me? Or will he say yes if he really likes me?

0|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, if he knows you he will probably say yes, but if he doesn't know you there's a good chance he will day no, believe me I'm a very shy guy

1|0
    0|0
      I will try to get to know him better before asking him out.

What Guys Said 12

• If he is shy he would LOVE it. I was on the shy (er) side when I was young. Although I am 100% OPPOSITE now at my old age. but when I was a kid I would have liked nothing better.
    But I still love it when the woman makes the first move. I even have that in my online profiles now. it shows she is seroius

1|0
    0|0
  • well if he likes you then that'd be a weight off his shoulders... a big weight.
    i do not think he's going to freak out

1|0
    0|0
  • Just because he's shy doesn't mean he won't respond like any other guy would. This being said, it would impossible to determine whether he would go out with you or not even if he did like you. You just ask him out already if you want to.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he's really shy and actually likes you, he'll love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.. i'd be surprised dat out of all these dood, u chose meh. Probably. Would juz say ill think about it. Afterall u deserve a much better bf than a shy guy... someone who is a jerk and can make u laugh all u want.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww
      I don't want an entertaining guy so much as I want a good guy 😊 And I'm sure that he could be entertaining after he got comfortable around me.
      Besides which, I am funny and creative enough for the both of us! 😜

• Show All
    • I would! Maybe I'm a highly unusual person

• Nice try =P
      All people are juz da same silly

• I'm a really shy guy, but if a girl asked me out I'd say yes if I liked her. If he's shy like me once I get to know someone I won't shut up.

1|1
    0|0
    • Same here

• Cool :) I would love to be able to have proper conversations with him!

• If he's truly shy he won't be able to say no to a pretty girl.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm quite shy and if a girl I liked asked me out, I'd definitely say yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • He would be very happy if he wants you as well

1|0
    0|0
  • "Whoa Nelly :D"
    Same way any guy would, if he likes you he will be happy if not well you know :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Even if he likes you , he may say no. So you will go further and not give him a chance to say no :) otherwise it may crash yourself confidence.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?
      How can I not give him a chance to say no?

• would be a dream come true.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• just because he's shy doesn't mean he'll say no.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think he will say yes

1|0
    0|0