Ladies, I need your opinion PLEASE. Did I blow it?

So I met this lady online and I finally met her in person last night. We hit it off. Hand holding, kissing, etc. She mentioned that she was going camping alone next weekend. I later sent her an email saying that I didn't want her to camp alone because it's too dangerous. I told her that I would like to keep her safe insinuating that I was kind of inviting myself to go with her. Did I blow it? Why would she tell me that she is going alone? I don't want to appear as coming on too strong however. Should I even mention it again? She already knows that I care for her and find her extremely attractive.
I feel like such a dork now. Would this appear to be clingy or needy in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• U should have said it in a different way. Obviously no one goes camping by them selfs. That's wired. He probably wanted to see if u wanted to see her again. And camping can get sexual. So if I were u I would say we'll if u need some company my plans are free. That will let her no ur interested but and ur not clingy. If it makes u feel this upset about it. Then explain urself to her. rather she's interested still or not. Honesty is the number one key to a working relationship. And what are the odds against u it's a 50/50 chance. And think of it this way if she dosent respond it ends up not interested she's not ment to be and that means u can move on and find someone who gives a fuck. Always remember to be u Cus there's that one person out there for everyone and that one person ment for u wouldn't ever want u to change Cus they love u just the way u are.

• Thanks, that makes sense. She did contact me to tell me good morning and that was hours after I sent the e-mail. And I know she read it. But she didn't mention the camping. So I think she is still interested. I hope so. This lady knocks my socks off. LOL.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't say you blew it no, just a moment of awkwardness but it's kinda cute at the same time, don't worry whatever will be will, it'll be grand id say

• nope just protective

• And this is truly how I am. Can't help it. Just don't want to come across as a creeper, lol.

• no i find this kind of attitude cute

• She was obviously trying to get you to come along but way you said it was a bit ehhh. But you'll be fine.

• No you don't seem clingy to me, but what is deemed clingy is usually a matter of personal opinion. If she didn't respond back saying yay or nay you may have come on a little too strong, but that's about it. I don't know if this is just me or not, but I don't tell a guy that I'm doing something alone unless I want him to come and I'm just not sure how to invite him.

• wouldn't think anything, maybe that he is protective.

maybe she is going camping with other people

• No, there is nobody else she is camping with and it's up in bear country. It will drive me crazy if I don't get to go with her.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, it's clingy and needy. Women don't want to be told not to do something by a guy they only had one date with.

Whether she'll consider it a deal breaker is another issue.