What do girls expect on the first date?

Girls: what do u hope happens on a first date?

Boys: what do you think a girl wants to happen on a first date?

Go into detail.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I know for most girls, they want someone who opens the door for them, pulls out the chair if you're going to a restaurant. Be a gentle man. Tell her she looks pretty. And be excited in the things y'all talk about. If she asks you about yourself, don't just give her oh I went to college at xxxxxx and got xxx degree. She wants to know about your life. Tell her what your interested in, tell her about you! And seem interested in her. Ask her questions about herself. And after the date, lean in and give her a kiss on the cheek or take her hand and kiss it. And tell her y'all should do it again and don't forget to mention that she looks pretty again!

What Girls Said 7

• Well most girls like a gentlemen. Who has good sense, carry himself well, dress nice. We do like it for guys to compliment us cuz you have no idea how many different looks we go through just so we can get y'all to notice us. We just want you to recognize all our efforts and our beauty period. Don't be a jackass. If you ask "her" out, pay the bill. Now for me dinner and a movie is cool but we can do laidback stuff like bowling or pool, etc. The most important thing to remember guys is that... just be yourself. Don't lie, cuz women like realness. I know you want to make yourself sound more interesting but nthn will turn off a woman (well turn me off) more than a liar. Definitely open the door, pull out the chair or something. A woman loves that. And last but not least, don't talk about yourself too much. Ask her somethings about her too, that way she knows you want to get to know her. And make eye contact so she knows she has your full attention. Don't be late for your date either. That's all im saying.

• We can go a charity event or sth. I seriously do not like going out and having dinner etc at the first date.

• Nothing more then pleasant conversations and getting to know a little more about the person

• Something casual where we get to enjoy each others company and see if we 'click'.

• Just a good conversation, good food, and less awkwardness.

• I expect my date to be punctual and use good etiquette.

• I just want a nice conversation and get to know him more

What Guys Said 4

• On a first date I expect to get to know the girl, and if I like her I expect to go balls deep or at least a cheeky little smooch.

• I think girls just want an enjoyable time where they get to know the guy and the guy gets to know each other and hopefully for both the guy and girl they get on well and will meet up again soon.

• if I was a girl I expect him to try and get in my pants after the date and more then likely let him

• Want the guy to act like he's rich and money's not a issue at all and she's supposed to not even contribute to anything not even at least starting a meaningful conversation. The guy is expected to pay for everything, start a conversation, open every door and pull out every chair, etc. If a guy expects something on a first date, its all of a sudden a crime against humanity.