Girls, which one sounds better in a text?

Text A) "hey, just to let you know that I won't make it to volunteering on Friday morning, but I'll meet you at 3pm"

Text B) "hey, just to let you know that I won't make it to volunteering on Friday morning, but I'll meet you on Friday at 3pm"

This is just to tell her that I won't make it to volunteering on Friday morning like I usually do every friday, and at the same time, I don't wanna give her the impression that I forgot about meeting her or not showing up on Friday at 3pm. Girls, what do you think? Which one is better to send to her as a text?

• Text A
  • Text B

Most Helpful Girl

• "hey, just to let you know that I won't make it to volunteering on Friday morning, but I'll still meet you at 3pm"

• This version!

• A was better than B but it still didn't sound quite right. I think this is better. It is up to you though. It doesn't really matter that much.

• Thanks! Text B sounds too repetitive.

What Girls Said 5

• Hey, just to let you know I won't make it to volenteering friday, but I will still hang out with you at 3pm like we planned

• They're pretty much identical. You are way overthinking this. Either one is fine

• Text b sounds like to much wording just keep it sweet and short like say I'm not going to make it to volunteer but excited to see you at 3

• And I thought girls were paranoid and over thinkers.
    Just do A man...

• You worry waaaay to much haha its cute..

Id go with A

What Guys Said 1

• I still can't believe you asked what you just asked. my eyes are burning.