How do you treat girls with Social Anxiety or any other psychological disorders?

Would you date someone like this or is it too much of a burden?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you actually diagnosed with it or is this a self diagnosis? I'm asking because you shouldn't label yourself as something you're not. You're actually going to start believing it and having this disorder when you actually don't. There's a huge difference between being shy and awkward and having social anxiety disorder

That said, it's going to take a special guy to be willing to put up with the shyness and willing to work through that with you. Not everyone is going to be that patient

What Guys Said 10

• I treat everybody the same... but i have a bad habit of worrying about hurting others feelings... so if i dated someone like this i would probably try my best to overlook things that either bother me or even hurt my feelings... the problem with this is that i can't take it forever and ill finally have enough and leave without warning.

• I need a bit of both worlds, from very social to very private and variations between.
    So long as she doesn't hold me back from those needs for very long as she grows up, then OK dating

• I probably wouldn't if it held her back too much.

• I wouldn't date a girl with those issues unless she was actively seeking treatment to resolve them.

• what do you mean by social anxiety?

• I would suggest she see a psychologist and not self diagnose herself. Because 9 times out of 10 their "problem" isn't really a problem they've just convinced them self they have some condition to help explain some negative situation they're experiencing. Which could also be addressed in therapy.

• Look into Niacin, high does of Niacin. A lot of information here;
    www.foodmatters.tv/.../how-to-take-niacin-vitamin-b3-for-depression-and-anxiety
    http://www.doctoryourself.com/

Buy book called 'The Mood Cure' by Julia Ross.
    www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

Also I would suggest meditating, you can invest in or find Brainwaves (Alpha, Beta, Theta, Delta etc). You can just google it.

• depends on what psychological disorders she has, but i have social anxiety and i understand that, it would be ok to date her

• Nothing is a disorder unless your brain actually fails to produce the right chemicals at the right time.

If don't have this problem, practice, practice, practice.

• My girlfriend has social anxiety and ocd, and it doesn't change how I feel about her. I've dealt with those too, so I can understand her. I still love her to death.

What Girls Said 0