Is he trying to get rid of me?

I have been with this boy for roughly 3-4 months now. He has been pretty on and off and he is mentally unstable and has some problems with depression. He tells me he loves me and is very protective of me. He talks about us having a future together and such. But he keeps trying to push me away and says he doesn't want to hurt me. Because he is 5 months older than me and is moving onto a new school without me. And he doesn't want me hurt if we stop talking. I keep insisting that I won't get hurt and I dont care I won't be able to see him as much as id like. But he keeps asking me if I trust him and telling me he doesn't want me hurt and questioning if our relationship is right. I really like him and don't want to lose him. But is he really concerned about me? Or does he just want to get rid of me? This is really stressing me out right now.

• he is trying to get rid of you.
  • he is worried about you.
  • i really have no clue. he sounds confusing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey if he's mentally unstable then he's going to be like that. He is indecisive. Don't take it personally I have a mentally unstable brother and he's the same way. Your bf isn't trying to do harm. If he wants to end it with you trust me he will. Don't over analyze and ruin a good relationship. You are creating problems that aren't there. Relax. From what I see he does have strong feelings for you.

What Guys Said 1

• he doesn't want to lose you

What Girls Said 1

• "But he keeps asking me if I trust him and telling me he doesn't want me hurt and questioning if our relationship is right"
    He is insecure and he definitely doesn't want to lose you (: