Is it too soon for him to moving in?

My boyfriend and I live in different cities. We have been in the same group of friends for seven years without really talking to each other. Since August we started to talk and found out we were alike at several levels.
In febuary, he came for my birthday and we kissed. Ever since we started dating.

He found an internship for 6 months in my city and plan to move here in august. It seems natural for him to move in. Is that too soon after 6 months together?

He already spent weeks at my place. He came 5 times in my city for at least 1 week every time. The longest was two weeks. It always seems right and get along really well.

When we can't see each other we can stay 24 hours of the phone. (Yeah I know, it sounds crazy).
I never felt that comfortable with anyone. To be honest, it is the first time I consider to live with someone. But some friends are warning me about the fact that it's too soon.

What do you think about it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it is too soon but many people say you should wait until you are married to move in together.