Would you date a girl that breaks up with guys when they hurt her and doesn't give them another chance?

i like this girl but she's teh type of girl that doesn't put up wtih guys if they screw up. she says her exes treated her badly and she had a bad breakup with the last two. then the last two tried to reconnect with her after a couple of years but she never gives them a chance. she says they messed up bad and she moved on. she said she would also break up with a guy if he cheats on her or disrespects her. she said its because she is loyal adn when someone treats her badly she takes it very bad because she wouldn't ever hurt someone she is in love wtih.

would u take a risk with a girl like that or do u think she would eventually just find something wrung with u and break up with u too? like even if it's something small if she thinks she got disrespected it sounds like she would just break up with me

Most Helpful Girl

• If they hurt her why should she be expected to give them a second chance?

What Girls Said 3

• It depends how big the flaw is. If it is a huge flaw, then break up if she breaks up over minor things then she can't be trusted.

• I think you are thinking too hard about this. From what you wrote, it sounds like she doesn't put up with BIG mistakes like cheating and that seems reasonable. I would just be cautious at first if you decide to start dating this girl and take it slow to sort of find out if she really is unreasonable with these kind of choices.

I would give it a try though, if you really like her, show her, and maybe she won't be as harsh.

• I think she has her head on straight. Good for her. :)

What Guys Said 1

• If you date a girl you have to try to best to do nothing wrong, if you treat her with respect and love her it will all just go fine

• but why do i have to try so hard? i dont have to try so hard with my current girlfriend. she's always there no matter what or no matter how much i messed up.

• yah thats true

• Understand