Would you date someone that has been to jail or in prison before?

I know women like "bad boys" lol but i just wanted to know would you date or potentially marry someone that has been to jail or prison before?

Updates:
What if you fell in love then found out they had been to jail or prison. then what would you do?

0|0
15|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what it was they did and if they're trying to better themselves, then yes I'd consider it. Not everyone who goes to prison or jail are horrible people. I definitely believe in second chances

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for mh :)
      And if we fell in love then I later found out he was in jail/prison... I wouldn't care. Because I'm obviously in love with who they are the moment.. which means they must've bettered themselves

What Girls Said 14

• I would if the person was on the right track in life.
    Their past is their past.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on his reason. But I doubt it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. That would be a turn off.
    I dated someone who was arrested once, and that was too much for me. I'd prefer to be with someone with a clean record haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm I don't think I would.

0|2
    1|0
  • No !!! Oh Hell NO!!!

0|1
    1|0
  • 1.) Depends on what he was in prison for.
    2.) Depends how he is in life now.

0|1
    1|0
  • I am inclined to say no.

0|2
    1|0
  • Maybe. It depends on what they did.

0|1
    1|0
  • Depends on what he was in jail or prison for.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on why. If its anything violent I probably wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • absolutely not

0|2
    1|0
  • It depends on what they did. People overcome all different issues and if they're willing to not go back to that dark place that sent them to jail then I would give it a shot

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if it as for a DUI...

0|0
    1|0
  • It depends on the reason he got to be in jail.

For instance, if he accidentally hit someone in a car accident or in a clash, that doesn't make him a bad person.

If he conspired to steal, I would say no.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think for me it would definitely make me take a step back at the very least, but it would also highly depend on what they were in there for in the first place. Sometimes good people are given bad circumstances.

1|1
    0|0
  • *Sigh* Females are so judgmental. I'd date a female who has been in jail before.

1|1
    0|0