I haven't had a real girlfriend or even kissed a girl and I'm almost 19 is that bad?

I honestly don't understand why I haven't had a proper girlfriend or even kissed a girl yet and I'm almost 19.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm almost 20 and I've never had my first kiss or made out or anything. But I'm happy with it like that because I'm waiting for the right guy :) I think it's more special when you wait. Someday, when you have a girlfriend, she'll feel really special that you've been saving your first kiss and decided to give it to her.

Just start becoming friends with any girls you think are nice, and then you'll get more experienced around girls, and then one day when you see a girl who makes your heart pound, you'll know how to become friends with her and then eventually more than friends...

I did have a "boyfriend" when I was a young teenager, but that was just talking, holding hands and hugging.

What Girls Said 13

• ... I'm so sorry.-. ... ummmm... hook up with someone? you could get some experience by just picking some random girl and experimenting... go as far as you're both willing, maybe an actual relationship, maybe just a kiss, maybe a makeout sesh, maybe groping, HELL maybe a one night stand or even temporary friends with benefits... go to school, or a party, or any teenage hangout within your area, find a pretty girl your age, and talk to her, let things go from there... Idk... it's not necessarily... "weird"... it really depends on who your asking, some girls want a guy with experience, others think an innocent guy is amazing. It also depends on how far you're wanting to go... who cares what what anyone else thinks? YOUR the one who has to live with what you do in the end.

• lol I haven't done any of that either and I'm 19, so what.

I am a pure snowflake.
    Except for my language, I swear too much.

• Because you haven't stepped out of the friendzone

• It's not bad at all. You should wait for the right person, don't force it. When the time comes it will happen. I'm also 19 and never had a boyfriend or kissed someone. I'm in no rush to either.

• It happens at different times, for everyone. Don't stress it. It's not bad at all!

• its not bad at all! some things just come at different times for different people. its no biggie.

• No, its not bad. I have a lot of friends who haven't had their first kiss yet or even had a boyfriend/girlfriend yet because they want to wait for a special someone.

• I recommend making a LOT of friends that are girls! It's never gonna hurt to be friends with anyone, so mingle with as many of them as possible , and to avoid the friend zone, flirt with them, because flirting never hurts, and they will love it! :)

• Not at all! More people than you think have never been in a relationship than you think.

• go to a 18/19yr old club and just dance with girls and just hook up with them. plus if its a shit hook up, you'd never see them ever again anyway

• I'm in the same boat. I've also never had a proper bf, no first kiss nothing like that. I'm not to great with talking to guys. I'm also almost 19

• No it's not bad. Most people don't have their first kiss for a long time. It's special, cherish it when it happens when you meet that special someone.

• I've had.. one boyfriend, that I met online, that cheated on me with his little sister.
    I only recently had my first kiss (which I greatly regret, because it was gross). I'm turning 21.

• EW his little sister?

• Yes. FML. I have... the worst luck with guys. Technically, I had a relationship when I was 13, but I don't count it, because I was sexually abused by him, so I don't like to count that as a "loving relationship", or even a relationship at all. So yeah.. my luck with guys is really bad. I'm pretty pessimistic about dating, and guys in general now.. haha..

What Guys Said 4

• Don't sweat it dude your time will come.

• Strong feels bro. We're all gonna make it.

• Join the club my friend. I am almost 20 and a virgin and I am physically fit and outgoing. It sucks.

• me and u are the same im the goofy athletic outgoing guy and im 22 virgin never had a girlfriend or a real first kiss ahahah

• nothing to panic until you are a 40 year old virgin