Would you date a racist?

Even if you were both the same race? Or if they were just racist against another race (not your own or theirs)? Would you be so thirsty to date interracial that you would date someone with bigoted stereotypical views? Especially towards your race?

Most Helpful Girl

• I may get a lot of hate for this but I'm currently talking to someone who is kind of racist

He's fine with a person of any race as long as they are respectful of others.

He works for an irrigation company, and he hates the mexicans he works with for that reason. And because they will go up to him and ask in Spanish what they're suppose to be doing. So he has to take time from what he's suppose to be doing and can get in trouble for that. And he doesn't know any Spanish so that irritates him some too

He does have black friends and I'm sure some Asian friends too. It's just the people he works with

So I guess it's not too much racism as it is disrespectful people or who can get him in trouble at work

• What makes you stay with him?

• We have common interests, and I'm comfortable talking with him about anything

and I feel like I would be irritated with people if they did what his coworkers did (I didn't tell all what they do) regardless of race.

I have no problem with other races but they automatically assume they should be entitled to things because of their race, then I have a problem with them. (for instance some African Americans, not all obviously, think they deserve things because of their ancestry-slaves- but to me that makes no sense because that's no who they, they have the same opportunities now that everyone else has, and other people groups where discriminated against in the US more than the slaves were.

And he feels the same way about entitlement mentalities

What Girls Said 18

• if we were the same race, it wouldn't be a deal breaker unless he was one of those annoying "the white man is the reason why I can't get a job even though I have limited employable skills and a couple felonies" types

I wouldn't date interracially so the second part doesn't apply

anyone who would date someone who was racist against their race is an idiot

• No I won't even befriend one.

The only people if they are racist that I would associate with is my family.

• why would anyone date a racist? But then again racism exists more now than ever which is quite funny in my opinion

• Racists are born every day so someone has to be dating them.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And id be sure to spread the word to my friends. hate begets hate, and bigots dont deserve relationships.

• My ex hated everyone. He called it an equal opportunity racist.

• Nope, never. And considering I'm half black, I highly doubt a racist would date me anyway lol

• I would never date a racist.

• nope, I hate it when people think badly of others like that, racists are just people with extremely low intelligence and complete assholes. my mom's a bit racist, so whenever she makes a comment i just wish i could hit her.

• Nope, I'd want bad things to happen to em.

• Not a chance.

• hell no. no exceptions. racists are some of the worst people. i couldn't handle the stupidity.

• NOPE! Being a racist would make them AUTOMATICALLY unattractive.

• Nope. Never.

• Nope. Couldn't handle it

• If were the same race I would only date them if they were racist again non poc.
    I dated a guy who hated black men before. I had to cut it off because I love my kings.

• No never. I couldn't be with someone that close minded because it would make me very frustrated

• Nope , never, my brother is fucking racist and i fucking hate him for that , so no

• I use to date Donald sterling and Jesus Christ
    So yes

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on how extreme. Not if they constantly are talking about this group of people causing this problem, using racial slurs, are impolite to people or talk about them behind their back. However, what constitutes racism is vague for some people. I have heard that laughing at things on Chapelle's Show is racist. I would not mind dating a person who finds it funny.

• I would not date anyone who is a real racist. As in meets the real definition of a racist-someone that believes a race or races are naturally inferior to theirs. People understand racism to be way broader than it really is by being brainwashed by media.

• No. Racism is an automatic deal-breaker.

• Since I view racism in a different light than most people yeah I would.

• It depends if they just had non pc, stereotypical point of views then yes. But if they didn't even want to sit on on a bus with someone of another race or if they were in some group then no.

• Everybody is a little racist. I really DGAF.

• WOOOOOOOOT?
    nope.

• No. Fuck racists.

• No racism is evil