Would you ever or have you ever dated a redhead?

I've never seen someone that's naturally a redhead, only on the internet. I wouldn't mind dating a red headed guy.

0|1
9|27

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes yes yes!! Redheads are wonderful!! The same goes for brunettes, blondes, etc.!! But really, her being a redhead would not be a factor in me not dating her. If I like her for her and who she is then I'll date her. If not, then no date at all. Pretty simple.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• My hair was red when I was younger, it naturally became more reddish blond as I got older. Never liked having reddish hair so I was never really attracted to red heads.

I find most really red haired people have an abundance of freckles quite often which I don't find particularly attractive either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always had thing for red heads.

0|0
    0|0
  • After the last three I've been involved with no, not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Fuck her right in the pussy.

1|2
    0|0
  • I would love to date a redhead. I've had quite a few crushes on red haired chicks. I went to school with one girl and I'm fairly sure she had natural red/orange colored hair and she was very pretty too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, hair color isn't something i zero in on so it wouldn't matter to me. I'd just prefer that she went with her natural hair color, whatever that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not my type. For some reason I like girls that dye their hair red though. I'm weird like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck no. Redheads are freaking disgusting.

Kidding. I'm currently dating a redhead :)

0|0
    1|0
  • Hair color doesn't matter to me. I have dated one red head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, especially those red heads mixed with a slight brown tint.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never date a red head.

Sorry. Just not my type.

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't date her just because she had ginger coloured hair, I'd date her because I find her attractive and like her a person.

I have dated a ginger haired girl before and she was a nice person but unfortunately it never worked out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id love to date a redhead!

0|0
    0|0
  • Had sex with a couple of them but I didn't date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol sure if i liked her. It completely depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like, have blue eyes. But I have no...

0|0
    0|0
  • My theory on red headed women is they are either super hot or yuck, there is no middle ground. I have not dated a redhead but I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that into it. Pale. Can't tan. Pass.

0|0
    1|0
  • I never have but I would. I have seen some that are really cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to date a hot one, but not one that looks like the Wendy's hamburger girl lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would, lots of them here in the UK

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're beautiful and underrated. Red hair, green eyes? Very nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • This girl i was crushing on was a redhead, a natty one (: so cute lol

0|0
    0|0
  • redheads make good sex.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would. auburn is my favorite color on a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them. Did you know, natural redheads... don't stay red. They turn Brunette

0|0
    0|0
    • Lies! D: really?

• It's true. Redheads don't stay red. Which is why I hate that I've never actually dated a red. They've usually changed by then

What Girls Said 9