Help! I think I messed up and for the first time in my life I was too nervous to do anything.

Went on a date with a girl I know that has always liked me, we kissed at the end of it. We just went on our second date hiking but I got nervous out of nowhere and didn't even try going in for a kiss. This had never happened to me as I've always been well with women. I really like this girl, did I f@$# up? I've known her since I was in 8th grade but just recently started talking to her again, I know she's interested, but for the first time in my life I was too nervous and I (actually) like this girl. Would you girls rather a guy let you know that you make him nervous or him just go for the kiss if he didn't go for it the last time you went out. Thankyou!

Most Helpful Girl

• you did not fuck up. you're good. its okay to let the girl know you were just nervous. she'll probably find that cute. but definitley go in for the kiss next time.

• Even if I went it for the kiss the first time? I mean why should I be nervous... to me it was me being a pansie. I felt like a loser for the first time in my life when I left home earlier, I was nervous for the first time, I honestly learned all I know just to do great with the one I actually want then... crash. It sucks

• Girls seem better at working through nervous situations. It seems like if he told her she would've kissed him. What do you think?

• Honestly I wouldn't want her to have to make the first (second) move if that makes sense. I'll tell her next time and just go in for it.

What Girls Said 6

• You must really really like her, that's really adorable aw. But no, you didn't fuck up, just go on another date with her or something and kiss her and stuff to make up for the last time. And if she asks about why you didn't kiss her or how it seemed like you didn't want ot kiss her or something just tell her about how you were nervous because you've never liked someone THIS much. But yeah, you didn't fuck up haha.

• Haha yeah I have to admit I do. I doubt she'll ask that she's a bit too shy but yeah I will let her know. I know it sounds bad but I have talked to many girls and never have been interested anywhere close to the way I am with this girl. Even though i knew they wanted to be with me... im not stuck up either its just that i didn't see myself with them. Everything about her makes me smile. And I got you and believe that is true. I seen a few chances to do so but she also had a slight cold. Soo it made me not want to more, so I didn't make her feel gross haha.

• That is sooo cute omg.!

• Haha I guess all I can say to that is thankyou :p

• I think both! If you really like this girl, you should tell her that. Maybe she can do something to help you less nervous? Then, you should just go for a kiss on the next date!

• Is that what you would want the guy to do? I mean I've always had great situations, never something like this.

• Haha I got you. Hopefully I see her soon, I can't let the first opportunity that I actually want slip away. Thankyou :)

• You're welcome, glad I could help!

• You did nothing wrong just tell the girl how you feel tell her that she's the only girl that has made you feel nervous. Its a sweet notion when someone gets nervous aroundbyou because they like you. Justbsay that she's the only girl youve ever gotten nervous around because you like her so much you dont want too mess up anddont want too lose her. That would mmake her feel special

• Sounds good, just not the part saying so much haha kinda makes it sound like I am too invested in her before I even have her but I will be telling her about the nervousness. Thank you :)

• dw you didn't fuck up dude. I personally would just rather the guy tell me they're nervous, it would help work things out... Maybe she's nervous as well. Goodluck dude! Go for the kiss next time by the way xD

• Yeah that's the thing her nervousness makes me more nervous! XD

• Very good advice thankyou :) you guys help out very well especially considering this is the first time I ever have to do this.

• No problem dude haha. Good luckQQQ

• You're good man, If you tell her that she makes you nervous cause you like her she'll most likely think that is adorable and you'd be saved.

• She's shy and she always gives me mixed messages, mostly positive ones but still confusing. I'm 20 and she is 19. Should I just go in for a kiss the next time I see her? I mean I always see good signs as to which I should move forward.

• Yeah exactly. Thankyou very much :)

• No Problem :)

What Guys Said 3

• He does like you, but in my opinion if you get involved with him, you'll be in a world of hurt. Just because someone likes you it does not I repeat it does not mean that you guys are compatible. Are you really willing to get involved with a dude who called you a bitch?

• I understand what you're coming from. We do have a lot in common and I think we have a connection. Some guys just have issues.. I'm the type of girl who would forgive a guy for almost anything.

• I am going to be a bit harsh. Tough love. Sweetheart it only means that you have no boundaries = low self-esteem. Try and the "six pillars of self-esteem" by N. Branden.
      Research show that we date people similar to us. It's referred to as the "assortment theory". If he has issues, you are only with him because you have issues too, it is not because you are so "forgiving". If you need to get into the relationship with him to experience pain to get it then by all means do it. But learn and grow from it.

• What are you guys talking about? Where the name calling from?

• It seems he is very interested in you, he probably called you that bc he was upset you didn't text him back, just bc you think he don't have feelings, he does just that some guys are better at holding them in then others

• What are all you guys talking about?

• Dude honestly I have no fucking clue what the he'll I'm talking about I think this belongs to another question but some how ended up here sorry about that

• Haha no problem