Should I tell a woman on a dating site she's the only one I like A LOT?

I saw this girl on a dating site. When I saw her she blew me away. She looked at my profile but didn't respond. So a few days later I want to send her another email.

"Been to the concert at Dundas Square? There was one there a few days ago. There was some cool music there! ... Anyway. I saw your photo and I sent you a message. You're the only woman I've seen here that I am.."

I don't know what to write

Im not sure If its a good idea to tell her that i think she looks incredible. i dont say it often but she's one of the most attractive girls I've ever seen. i dont want to say she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen that might seem creepy but
i thought i should tell her somehow that i really find her really attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends if she finds it flattering or not (maybe she's used to being told about her beauty) or it might not really affect her because her pic is fake

• im quite sure she's real i googled her pic and got a Twitter and her description matches her username on Twitter and her Twitter posts and pic

• its fine then

What Girls Said 2

• If she saw your profile, then she read your message already, since she didn't reply, she is not interested, im sorry. Composing another message won't be worth your time or effort.

• It doesn't matter how you see her or how attracted you are to her. If she didn't respond to you, she's not interested.

What Guys Said 2

• That never worked out well, in my experience. Girls never really liked me though so take that with a grain of salt.

• If she didn't respond to you, she's not interested.

Oh really I though it meant she was being rude