Ladies ever had a guy mail you a cute note? Good idea or retarded?

I was tossing and turning and I thought I might mail my lady a cool little I guess you could call it alove letter. GGood idea or am I retarded?

I mailed it out today so should be at her mailbox when she gets off work... things aren't going to well for us but I feel better knowing I tried to show her I care

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it!!! In today's society we have lost touch with "courting". Sometimes I would like a boy to try and "woo" me and be a complete romantic. It doesn't have to happen every day, but it is a wonderful gesture. Plus, if you guys take your relationship to marriage one day... she will be able to show your children. We can't keep our texts forever, no matter how hard we try. Lol

• Good thinking, a few weeks ago we were talking about old fashioned turn of the century style love letters and I wrote her one and mailed it. I could practically hear her swoon from miles away lol

• I'm not a pushover by any means but I like showing her that I care and love her. Last week I sold my favorite guitar so I could have flowers delivered to her work... she knows I sold my guitar but not why lol

• Agreed 100%

What Girls Said 8

• DO IT! omg that would be so sweet! no one does that anymore. we all just text or call and those aren't anything special (most of the time) so considering rarely anyone even sends letters anymore, you should definitely do it! if she's a normal human being she will love it haha and its something she can keep and cherish and read over and over to remind herself how much you love her and she loves you :)

• I think that'd be really sweet

• I would be so excited to get that! I would feel so special and valued. Don't be overly gushy in the note... be yourself and don't go on for too long. Leave her feeling cherished and wanting more.

This is only recommended if she is actually, literally and legitimately your girlfriend. This is not recommended if you're not in a committed relationship with her.

• Yup, I'm in a committed relationship with her. I mailed it out today so it should be at her house when she gets off work

• Omg! Soooooo cute. It's a lost artform. So sad.

• good idea!! its totally romantic

• Do it, it's so rare to receive things in the mail now-a-days, it's definitely something that will brighten her day and keep her smiling the whole week

• Do so! I would honestly love if my boyfriend ever did that. But nowadays I don't know what's wrong with guys thinking that being "romantic" to their girl is just out of date. Girls love little things like that, I'm sure she will love it:)

• Right? It's pretty cool to write one of these, plus I don't get to see her all the time so it's one more way to stay connected. The last one I wrote was long, I meant this one just to make her smile

• yeah & it will just remind her about how you really like her and it's always nice to be reminded once in a while with a little detail. Hope she likes it!

• good idea. sounds like a cute thing to do

What Guys Said 3

• If you are witty it is a good idea me I am witty, but I just feel really awkward handing a girl a love not better to just say it verbally, but whatever works for you stick with that.

• I can be witty sometimes lol, I wouldn't hand it to her though. These things are best mailed, and don't tell her you did it either. I'm sure she'll love it

• Never a bad idea, I think. You should go for it. :-)

• Good idea. I may just steal this one. Hopefully you don't mind hahahaha. Gotta steal whatever is good.