I feel like no guy will ever like/love me?

When I started high school, I entered from a public with tons of kids to a small k-12 school and it was was a really hard adjustment, but after a year I kinda got used to it and started being a lot more open to people.

Well, I recently started my first job, and when I went in I knew I wanted to try to be friendly to everybody and I wanted to make friends. Well it worked, and I have a lot of friends at work and most people generally enjoy working with me.

Some more background info: I've never dated anybody or had my first kiss yet or anything. I've always been convinced it was because I'm not pretty enough, or too fat, or too tall.

Anyway, I kinda developed a crush on a guy who works with me. We are pretty good friends, and we flirted with each other a little bit. Well one night we were being particularly flirty and he hugged me a bunch of times and told me he wanted to take me to my first concert. Next week he came in and he had a new girlfriend. I got really bummed out for a little bit.

I did start too talk to this other guy who I kinda have a crush on now. He definitely likes me as a friend I just don't think he likes me the way I like him. I think he may like someone else too and I'm just really getting tired of this sort of thing happening over and over again. I just feel like no one will ever like me and its been making me feel kinda depressed lately.

Sorry this was so wordy. Any advice is welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey don't get down. I have felt like that sooooo many times in my life it's not even funny. People get surprised when I tell them I feel like that too and it makes me sad to see other people go through that too. You are beautiful, whoever you are. I know that because you have enough humility to come on here and open up like this, that's brave. I got so lonely with guys at one point that I really was depressed and started thinking all these negative things about myself. I was told they weren't true constantly but no guy ever seemed to go the extra mile to try and really show me that I wasn't ugly or not good enough. And now that I've built up some confidence, I have found an amazing guy who treats me like a princess. Its all about your attitude you give off. Carry yourself with confidence but humbly also. Smile a lot, do your hair, put on a nice dress, but only to make you feel good about YOURSELF. Go out with a girl friend and look for guys because guys actually go do the exact same thing. It's hard but don't be afraid to approach a guy! But if you're not that ballsy, instead of looking away when a guy finally notices you checking him out, smile at him instead. As for the guys you work with or whatever, forget about them. Look for someone brand new. If you're friends with these guys give them the idea somehow that you're interested in other guys too. Be confident and be happy, I promise it will help!

What Guys Said 3

• Lmao, you're not even 18 man stop being stupid, you literally have your whole life ahead of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjdd7V-Bk3U <-- You should watch this, this is what you sound like

• dont worry the Ocean is full of different fishes

• seems like your letting yourself end up with the in crowd popular jerk type guys, dont do that, good guys are out there you just have to know where to look

What Girls Said 1

• i feel like we are the same person. I've never had a bf or first kiss or anything and it always seems like guys get tired of me, not pretty enough, too fat, not cool/funny enough ect. but I've finally come to a peace about it as I'm about to enter college that God has someone perfect for me waiting.. i hate waiting I'm very impatient but then i also think what if my first kiss/first bf is the man i marry how cool will that be to tell my kids? well anyways just be patient don't be searching for a guy. he'll come at the right time (: