He doesn't like me because I'm black, every guy I like won't date me because I'm black even my own race should I just kill myself already?

If I could change my face and race I would but unfortunately I can't, I'm sorry I'm black okay.

yep he told his friend he's not really into black girls and it sucks because we like all of the same things but he wants this really pretty Dominican girl who doesn't even like him and she's mean to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, not everybody likes everybody. BUT, there is somebody for everybody. Everybody has their own criteria for liking someone. For instance I prefer girls with smaller boobs. I don't hate girls with big boobs, just not interested. So, yeah you are black. But, like my preference, he is just not into you. It sucks sometimes, crushing for someone that won't give you the time of day. Be more aware of guys around you. There is probably somebody around that will date you, but you are just not picking up on it. Make sure you get out of the house and be seen. Forget about the killing and concentrate on living!

What Guys Said 4

• ? Kill yourself? What the hell... no, just move on like everyone when someone doesn't like them for reasons that we can't change.

• tell him how you really feel about him if it was me I go for you and treat you like a queen and make passionate love to you and that is the first date

• Are you sure it's because you're black? Did they ever "I don't like you because black." or anything along those lines?

• im sure read my update

• i asked out a black girl. don't kill yourself

What Girls Said 0