Is she interested or not? someone help me before I go insane!!

ok, so I've just signed up to this because im literally going insane over a girl i met and asked out. here's the story:

i met this really nice and pretty girl a few years older than me at work (im a student). i got to know her over a couple of weeks for several hours a day at work and we got on really well and had lots in common and she seemed jappy and laughed a lot around me etc etc. I finally decided to ask her out and see what happens on my last day where she worked. she said yes and seemed delighted and asked me if i wanted her number before i could ask her for it. following this, she asked me to call her number to make sure I've got it. this was back in april.

we then exchanged 2 texts, and she asked me how i was/what i ve been upto, the following few days before she never replied to my last one. i left it for a week before deciding to give her a call... she never picked up. next day, she sends me a text saying that she was sorry she missed my call and that she was busy. she asked me how i was doing and again what I've been upto. i reply to this and ask her a few questions; she doesn't reply back. i left it for another week before deciding to go back and see her at work. we caught up really quickly and she immediately seemed happier when she me but she was really busy and had to get back to work. we planned on getting lunch together during her break and she said she'd text me to let me know when. she does but says she's been given an extra pile of work to do and can't afford to have a break today. so i texted her back and told her that i won't be around town for a while so i asked her out to coffee over the weekend? - no reply back from her. i send her another text then saying if i can call her tonight a few days later. again, no reply. i was around town again almost 2 weeks ago, so i popped in to see her at work very quickly (yes, i really really like this girl and it does seem creepy but i didn't want to regret losing her over not giving this a go)

and again she seemed delighted to see me and asked me how i was etc etc/small talk. i asked her out in person for coffee and she said yes and said aloud her plans for the next couple of weeks (which suggests she was seriously considering this invite)
she then said "i'll text you! I really will!" at the end before we parted ways. its now been almost 2 weeks and haven't heard back.. is the answer to whether she's interested or not obvious and i like her too much to want to realise it... OR?

Most Helpful Guy

• She doesn't know how to let you down gently, and is hoping you'll take the hint... after 8 or 9 times being stood up.

What Girls Said 3

• she's the type to just use guys for attention when she wants it. drop this girl she's playing games.

• She seems like she's playing with your mind. Try not to give her attention anymore. When she texts you (I'm sure she will) don't reply her and see what happens.

• I don't think she's that into you :( some girls are like that. She probably doesn't want to be rude in person but, hopes that if she stands you up repeatedly that you will get the hint and move on without her needing to actually say it. I suggest you move on immediately because not only is she not into you she is also a bitch. She should have just told you straight forward.

What Guys Said 2

• She's not that into you. Drop it and move on.

• The very definition of a flakey chick. Move on, she's just not that into you.