What are your dating deal breakers?

Is there Anything that a girl does or anything about her that makes you run away from her?

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Frequent emotional outbursts, sense of entitlement, shopaholic, couch potato, unattractive, seeks the approval of men for their own sense of self worth, poor hygiene, socially inept, bad teeth, domineering personality, unemployed, distaste for nature and the great outdoors, athletically inept.

I can tolerate one of these things in a girl but you'll never find only one. They come in clusters.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I have a longer list somewhere, but it is pretty much SMOKING, partying to oblivion with alcohol (reasonable consumption is okay), displaying any kind of physical violence like slapping, tendency for verbal assaults rather than reasonable conflict resolution (it is okay to get angry, but name-calling is stupid...) and also liking Twilight. That pretty much covers it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking, temper tantrums, narcissism, cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl doesn't know how to hold a good conversation or is always on her phone when im with her then thats something that makes me back away fairly quickly

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad Hygiene

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't show affection

0|0
    0|0
  • I will not put up with unnecessary drama

0|0
    0|0
  • Women who pick their nose in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking

Tends to see men as sexual objects

Subpar intelligence

Rude to people

Has a thing for playing mind games

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you give an example of what you meant by playing mind games?

• Not being strait forward, Making me guess things, etc

• AHH! that made a lot of sense!

What Girls Said 1

• Career criminal
    Drug addict
    Alcoholic
    Hateful/Lack of compassion
    Cheater/Liar
    Doormat/Whiny
    Super religious

0|0
    0|0