Is it okay to ask him to come over? Am I being pushy?

We've been on three dates, and I really want to invite him over for dinner now. I'm coming back in town in a few days.
We were chatting on whatsapp and I said I make a killer brownie and he said that it sounds like he should finally try it as i've been talking about it.
I still haven't replied, but is it weird if I tell him he can come over and I'll make it?

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you waiting for!

What Guys Said 2

• You say you make a killer brownie you have dessert covered, how are you on appetizers and entrees?
    If you're on go for a well prepared complete home cooked dinner, invite the guy over.
    He should really enjoy it.

• I love cooking and have a gazillion cook books, and I have never received any criticism so I think I can cover dinner :D

• No, I don't think so. The fourth date sounds like as good a time as any to have him come over. I certainly wouldn't mind if a girl I was dating asked me to come over AND offered to make brownies, I'd actually be pretty psyched.

What Girls Said 1

• why would it be weird?